12.15.2009

Zombies are getting slayed by Natalie Portman

You heard right, ladies and gents. Natalie Portman is producing and starring in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, the motion picture. I haven't read the book, but my sincere love/hate relationship with zombie culture leads me to believe that I will watch anything with zombies getting beasted.

The big question is: do you find NatPo killing zombies believable? I think she'd be more likely to do something twee and hipster than behead the undead, but hey, people will surprise you. And I'm behind anyone trying to stave off the inevitable zombie apocalypse.

3 comments:

  1. Anything that gets her out of that Amidala get-up and into something that might allow for a sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could see her doing that. Definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah she looks like a lizzie. But having read the book we'll see if she can pull it off. I want to see her doing a handstand on her finger. Then i'll judge

    ReplyDelete