1.04.2010

Resolutions for the new year

Welcome to the new 2010 version of Combreviations, in which the content and quality are basically the same (womp womp, I know). The internet was abuzz in the last week rounding up 2009, and showed us favorite e-readers, the best film adaptations, the things that went down in children's books, and literary stories abounded. Oprah's books dominated the decade, and some people went back into a whole century of writing.

2010, which could be mantastic, may bring us the Apple tablet, the e-reader paradox, and The Babysitter's Club is coming back (but that's a whole separate post).

Do you have any reading resolutions for the new year? Check out some here and here for ideas. I, for one, resolve to read more books and less internet. I am already questioning my resolution resolve on that one.

3 comments:

  1. Ha! First post!
    Glad to see you back.
    I plan on trying to read more YA. This resolution will be helped along by the several YA books i receieved as gifts. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. I also plan on proof-reading my blog comments to prevent typos...

    ReplyDelete